Investment Property Services, LLC
Condo Fee Payments, General Inquiries
102 Larch Circle, Suite 302
Newport, DE 19804-2364
Phone: (302) 994-3907
Fax: (302) 998-7398
General issues: email@example.com
Statements and billing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural requests: email@example.com
IN CASE OF A FIRE EMERGENCY
- Do not use the elevator.
- If a smoke detector alarm sounds or a sprinkler head is activated, do not try to disconnect the smoke detector or shut down any fire sprinklers.
- Do not press any buttons on the alarm, as the fire department has already been dispatched.
- If there is a fire, call 9-1-1
WATER LEAKS/WATER INFORMATION
- Each unit should have water shut off valve.
- Please locate your unit’s water shut off valve. Please make sure tenants know where their water shut off valve is.
- If you cannot locate your water shut off valve, please contact a member of Council to help you.
IN THE EVENT OF A WATER LEAK:
- Turn off the water supply at the main shut off valve in your own unit.
- Open all faucets to drain the water.
- If the leak does not slow or stop, the leak may be originating from another unit or a common element.
- Check with the units above and below you and common areas to locate where the leak is coming from.
- Once the source of the water leak has been determined, the source of the leak must be repaired.
- We urge everyone to shut off their unit’s water valve if they are going to be away for an extended
period of time.
- Do not run appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines unless you are home.
- Unit water heaters have an average life expectancy of 10 years. It is recommended that owners replace their tanks in the tenth year.
- Please be sure to monitor hoses which may be attached to faucets, ice-makers, sinks, toilets,
dishwashers, and washing machines for leaks.
- All residents are encouraged to send inquires, notices, questions or comments to: